Spanish Hot Properties and Taylor Wimpey Offer Tax Free Spanish Property
23 Aug 2011
It's hard to believe but Taylor Wimpey and Spanish Hot properties have just decided to enhance the decision by Government to slash 50% off Vat to 4%. Taylor Wimpey will now pay the remaining 4% tax for any client completing in 2011 and Spanish Hot Properties will also pay your legal costs if you use their approved lawyer in Spain.
This represents a 9% discount on the costs of buying a Taylor Wimpey Spanish property since Friday the 19 August 2011. It is important to note whilst this offer is unique it only applies to new properties and not second hand properties.
The following properties are included in this unique offer:
1) El Puerto II / Cala D’Or: 2 apartments in phase I and 9 additional units now in phase II building C. Total: 11 Apartments from 177.000€ NO VAT !
2) Pollentia Mar / Port de Pollensa: 2 apartments remaining from 265.000€ NO VAT !
1)Montesol / Calpe: 1 townhouse remaining from 251.000€ NO VAT !
2) Calpesol / Calpe: 2 townhouses remaining from 165.000€ NO VAT !
3) Valle de Alenda / Alenda Golf: 1 townhouse remaining from 160.000€ NO VAT !
COSTA DEL SOL:
1) La Floresta de la Mairena: 3 apartments remaining from 199.500€ NO VAT !
The only problem with this unique deal from Taylor Wimpey and Spanish Hot Properties is that it is only available on 31 units. It will be interesting to see if other developers follow suit and if they did what response they would get.
For Costa Blanca property buyers there are only 4 units available.
Nick Stuart Managing Director of Spanish Hot Properties believes this is a unique opportunity especially in Mallorca where most of the stock is remaining. If you look at the Mallorca property market its clear there is very little discount to be had as there is no recession in Mallorca any longer, so to get a 9% discount on buying property in Mallorca surely has to be a fantastic opportunity for property buyers in Spain.
If you would like more information about this offer then contact Spanish Hot Properties who would be happy to give you the complete details
Fill in our form and we will contact you
- "Honest and supportive Nick managed the whole process from start to finish and made sure the whole sale and mortgage approval went through smoothly"